Panairi International Builders’ Show 2024 - Las Vegas, USA
The Economic and Commercial Office of the U.S. Embassy in Tirana invites representatives of private sector operating in the construction sector to attend the International Builders' Show® that will take place from February 27-29, 2024, in Las Vegas, USA.
We would greatly appreciate if you would consider attending the event. If interested, please complete the attached form, and send it to JacellariE@state.gov before January 8, 2024.
For more information on the show please visit: Home Page | IBS 2024 (buildersshow.com)
For a list of exhibitors registered to date please visit Exhibitor List | IBS 2024 (buildersshow.com) Thousands of companies from all over the world attend the show. If you are looking for new suppliers, this is the place.
This LINK - Search Exhibitors | IBS 2024 (buildersshow.com) enables you to search the list of exhibitors based on the categories of products and the country of origin of the company.
I would urge you to carefully review (in the above link) the list of U.S. companies that will be at the exhibit and list any U.S. companies that you would like to meet during the show in the form attached. If you cannot identify companies, please list the category/categories of the product/equipment and we will identify the right US companies for you.
Builders Show Overview
The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the home building industry’s premier event. At IBS you can connect with thousands of home building professionals, industry experts and manufacturers to exchange ideas, discuss challenges and access real business solutions. IBS attendees experience new and emerging products, innovative technologies, demonstrations and solutions for all types of building including wood, concrete, stone, and brick. The Builders’ Show is part of Design & Construction Week® (DCW) and is co-located with the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s Kitchen and Bath Industry Show® (KBIS). Registered attendees get access to IBS and KBIS exhibit floors!
The 2024 Builders' Show (IBS) will bring together more than 1,300 top manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe in 70,000 net square meters of exhibit space, showcasing the latest and most in-demand products and services.
The IBS show floor is always buzzing with innovative products and dynamic demonstrations. IBS attendees experience the excitement of floor destinations like the Start-Up Zone, featuring products or services from emerging companies.
The Home Technology Pavilion uncovers what’s next in construction technology and the IBS New Product Zone, debuts the hottest new products on the market.
IBS attendee favorites like the Construction Performance Zone, Craft Techniques Zone and the Jobsite Safety Zone are also returning in 2024.
In addition to the indoor show floor exhibits, attendees can enjoy the impressive outdoor exhibits featuring the Pro Builder Show Village and can tour The
New American Home®(TNAH), showcasing some of the industry's most innovative and energy-efficient products from all over the world.
IBS education features more than 100 sessions in nine tracks and pre-show courses including the Building Science Symposium and the Remodeling Symposium.
Also available to attendees is the NAHB Global Home Building Symposium providing a detailed introduction to the US housing market, current economic forecasts, and the latest in homeowner trends.
Industries Exhibiting in IBS:
- Products Segments:
- Building Materials
- Business Management & Professional Services
- Construction Tools, Systems, Equipment, & Safety
- Global Products
- Interior Finishings & Home Living
- Outdoor Living, Leisure, & Modular Structures
Adhesives, Tapes, Nails & Fasteners
Brick & Masonry
Decks and Patios
Fencing & Gates
Fire Safety & Home Protection
Glass, Steel, & Acrylic
Kitchen & Bath Accessories
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
Lighting & Fans
Paints & Coatings
Sales & Marketing
Walls & Ceilings
Potential attendees from Albania:
all construction industry professionals, who are looking to expand the pool of suppliers.
Services we offer:
Benefits for companies registering through our office. Access to special registration discounts through February 20, 2024, including:
- Complimentary 3-day Expo Pass
- Expo+Education pass (full registration pass) for $575
- Invitation to the International Buyer Reception (a networking reception for international attendees and IBS exhibitors interested in doing business abroad)
- Access to the NAHB Global Home Building Symposium providing a detailed introduction to the US housing market, current economic forecasts, and the latest in homeowner trends. (Tickets are free but must be added to the IBS registration.)
- Facilitation of meetings with U.S. Exhibitors.
Access to International Central including:
- Complimentary refreshments and wifi
- Exclusive copy of the Export Interest Directory (a condensed version of the exhibit guide featuring U.S. exhibiting companies who are specifically interested in doing business abroad)
- Space for meetings with exhibitors or other attendees
- Access to all IBS Centrals (targeted to the following market niches: 55+ Housing, Sales & Marketing, Multifamily, Custom Building, Remodeling and Design professionals)
- Access to product demonstrations and Zones and Pavilions on the exhibit floor.
- Access to DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring Mat Franco and the DCW Closing Concert featuring Cole Swindell
- Shuttle Service from show hotels
Please note that flight tickets, accommodation, application for visa, and all costs related with the trip are the responsibility of the participants.
All interested companies, whose representatives do not possess a U.S. visa, should apply as soon as possible to get an interview date with the Consular Section, that enables the processing of their application on time to attend the show. Please note that wait times at consular section are long so, be sure to apply as soon as possible. The Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy would be able to help with expedited appointments only for qualified international delegates. We will contact you as soon as you submit the expression of interest. Download interest form here.
U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
Political and Economic Section
Tel.: +355 4224 7285 ext. 3116
Mob.: +355 68 208 0367